Why buy mattresses from Nigbur’s?
- Latest technology in bedding
- Known for customer service for 35+ years
- Free delivery on most purchases
- Competitive pricing
Did you know……?
- Mattresses can be recycled
- Taking too long to fall asleep is a sign of having a bad mattress
- We use our beds more than any other furniture
- The average life of a mattress is 10 years
- A comfortable bed will give you around one hour’s extra sleep a night
Click above to Browse Mattresses
SLEEP WITHOUT BOUNDARIES
Whether it’s the expertise of Italian artisans, revolutionary Asian business practices, premium Eqyptian cotton, or eco-friendly Tencel® from Austria, our drive to create premium sleep products brings together the best in the world.
THREAD COUNT ISN’T EVERYTHING
The idea that higher thread count means better sheets is a myth that’s led many bedding manufacturers to creative, even deceptive, thread counting. In reality, good sheets start with quality fibers that are made into the best fabrics and carefully finished to look and feel great.
START WITH FEEL
The best place to start when choosing sheets is to think about how you want them to feel against your skin when you climb into bed. Some people prefer light, crisp sheets, while others prefer a soft, smooth sensation. The fabric and weave – not the thread count – create the comfort and feel you love.